Some exciting news about an all-new annual event for British cars. The event
is the All British Airfield Meet and beginning on May 25, 2019 - that's
Saturday of Memorial Day weekend - British cars will convene at Pearson Field
- the airport in Vancouver, Washington - for a British car event that is a
· Limited to 100 British marque cars (may be expanded in future years).
· No registration fee, and while a registration fee may be charged in the
future, those who attend the first annual event with a British car will
never pay with regular annual attendance with a British car - get in on
the ground floor and your free registration for the next succeeding year
· Held in conjunction with the Young Eagles Foundation's "Open Cockpit
Day" at Pearson Field.
· Trophies are special and limited (that's what makes them special).
Clubs are also welcome to conduct their own marque popular choice voting
and/or concours d'élégance judging.
· Vintage aircraft display.
· Double-decker bus food cart.
· Bagpipe and drum band.
· British marque car club tents welcome, no charge.
· Think of it as a "touring season" kick-off event to bring together the
British car community in the Portland-Vancouver area.